I’d never ridden a stationary bike prior to my wife’s bringing a Peloton into our house in 2017 – I had done some mountain bike races when we first moved to Raleigh. I like the Power Zone classes and longer rides to maintain fitness.
“I am the master of my mind. I am the master of my body. I am in competition with no one aside from the person I was yesterday. And I am exactly where I’m supposed to be right now for the path that has been chosen for me.”Chase Tucker
Recovering from a blood clot which led to other hip and leg issues, a physical therapist suggested more abdominal work outs. In a perfect world, I’d be spending more time training BJJ.
- By April of 2020, I completed 57/57 5 minute ab classes on Peloton.
- As of today, November 12, 2021 – I’ve finished 262 of 262 ten minute ab courses.
- Peloton is always adding / retiring workout content, so this is a rolling goal. As an example, in July of 2020 there were 312 classes in inventory.
- I had completed 7 of the 10 minute ab classes in April of 2020, 85 by May of 2020, and 119 by July of 2020.
- The 262 ten minute classes represent 33% of the 799 total classes available.
- The 2,620 minutes of the ten minute classes coincidentally also represent 33% of the 7,890 minutes total available.
- In total, I’ve taken 587 of the currently available classes which represent 4,305 minutes.
My next goal is to knock out all of the remaining classes:
- 212 classes remain, 27% by count.
- 3,585 minutes of classes remain – 45% by time remaining.