For medical / healthcare professionals in need of protective gear, or perhaps without PAPR gear. Several groups have shown this approach to be valid to protecting the wearer from the disease. The images below link to a Pall element, and a past paper on their use in infection control.
Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Peloton Threaded Leveling Feet Use Size M10-1.5 Size Bolts - "How do I replace a lost Peloton leveling foot?"
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Goldratt's Major Concepts in The Goal: The Foundations of Theory of Constraints