For medical / healthcare professionals in need of protective gear, or perhaps without PAPR gear. Several groups have shown this approach to be valid to protecting the wearer from the disease. The images below link to a Pall element, and a past paper on their use in infection control.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."