Top Posts & Pages
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Category Archives: Uncategorized
COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Florida’s COVID-19 mantra, “Safe. Smart. Step by step.” is so clear and supported with their protection of the elderly that it likely saved lives. Continue reading
COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
95% of deaths come from those 50 and older in the top five states; New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts, and California. Continue reading
Massachusetts circulates a great daily report on C19 every day at 4 PM – the “COVID-19 Dashboard” is posted every day and contains a very detailed, 30+ page summary of the State’s Covid response reporting. It must be very difficult … Continue reading
There is an enormous amount of confusion around Covid-19. The data is confusing. Media and personal interpretation make it more confusing. It is hard to understand what is really happening, and without knowing reality, it is hard to know how … Continue reading
Thanks to the Chartstravaganza by @PlanMaestro and Germany’s Christian Drosten who directs the Institute of Virology at the Charité Hospital in Berlin for providing this background information. Infectious disease is confusing. When Goldratt wrote The Goal, the hero Alex Rogo … Continue reading
For medical / healthcare professionals in need of protective gear, or perhaps without PAPR gear. Several groups have shown this approach to be valid to protecting the wearer from the disease. The images below link to a Pall element, and … Continue reading
These are my personal views and not that of any employer. The best resource on this is the summary from the Smart Air Filters website by their CEO, Paddy Robertson. If you want to approach problem solving in manufacturing – start with Goldratt. … Continue reading
I am not an expert in this space, but my credentials are reasonable. This is my personal outlook, not that of any employer. There are heartbreaking stories of hospitals calling for PPE – especially facemasks – and courageous stories of … Continue reading
DIY Face Masks, Homemade Masks, Facemask Cleaning, and N95 vs Surgical for Corona Virus; The Excellent Paddy Robertson Posts from Smart Air Filters
I am not the author of these posts – they are from the Smart Air Filters website by their CEO, Paddy Robertson. With the COVID-19 and Corona Virus emergency, many are struggling to download these articles to make use of … Continue reading