Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Carnegie 04.2.1: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 1 Become genuinely interested in other people - "Do This and You’ll Be Welcome Anywhere"
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- @Dorothy65268535 @DrTomFrieden Australia has added to its meltblown capacity - the technical layer in #N95s - nonwovens-industry.com/contents/view_… 5 hours ago
- @Dorothy65268535 @DrTomFrieden Yes, everywhere around the world. Countries are even ask the US to export. The JAT… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @CmdDasp @DrTomFrieden @doritmi DoD is leading the effort - the JATF has accomplished some incredible things - acq.osd.mil/jatf.html 5 hours ago
- @DrTomFrieden The US has ramped production, the JATF has done amazing things. Why are some academics continuing t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @thoughtsofaphd @PanickedFoodie If done today, then there’s time to find another crazy thing to do with it’s own ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago