Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
- COVID-19 Kills Senior Citizens: Mortality Reporting from New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Massachusetts
- @kareem_carr In a sentence; “Those rappers were contentious. They held many beeves.” 2 hours ago
- @trengriffin The $20 per cup yoghurt place can only be seen on a log normal graph. 21 hours ago
- “There should be a German word for ‘I’m too close to the situation to see it rationally.’” twitter.com/mtaibbi/status… 1 day ago
- @cppinvest Public health is now a political debate. Stay tuned to react to future disease as instructed by your party’s news affiliate. 1 day ago
- @AdamSinger Hardware store had a section on ‘connected’ irrigation - highest App Store review: ⭐️🤍🤍🤍🤍 Went with a battery powered timer. 1 day ago