Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Seven Red Lines (2): Technical Sales Meeting Mistakes
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
Tag Archives: Reading
Names can create power. Finding an existing accepted name is even more helpful. I encountered a management challenge that has been hard to name. After circling the problem for a few weeks, I opened up Pirie’s, How to Win Every … Continue reading