India currently sends about 5,000 telegrams a day. The same telegram that was pioneered in 1837 by Samuel Morse. Telegram service is scheduled to end ‘next month’ according to the article and India’s system is the last of its type – this will be the last telegram sent. Peak telegram for India was 60 million telegrams per year with a distribution network of 45,000 offices – and that occurred in 1985, a dozen years after Motorola first developed the cell phone.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Carnegie 25.4.4: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 4 Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.- No One Likes to Take Orders
- Peloton Threaded Leveling Feet Use Size M10-1.5 Size Bolts - "How do I replace a lost Peloton leveling foot?"