The number one hit for ‘replacing baseboard heating covers’ is a This Old House Episode that looks pretty daunting. My son and I just knocked this out in less than an hour. Here’s what we did:
- We had 3 baseboard heeaters.
- 1 was 5 feet
- 1 was 10 feet = 2 * 5 feet.
- 1 was 12 feet = 2 * 6 feet.
- Order from Baseboarders.com. Our order arrived in less than 2 days.
- Remove the ends – some were already done from measuring in Step 1. Be safe!
- Vacuum, clean and de-dust. Be safe!
- Install new covers. End caps on first. Connectors on last.
You must be logged in to post a comment.