[The easiest and fastest way to read The Goal, and the absolute fastest way to learn The Theory of Constraints.][Video summary of Chapter 26.]
Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
You must be logged in to post a comment.