Top Posts & Pages
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 19.3.10: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 10 Appeal to the nobler motives.
- @ThomasEWoods Anyone who suggests the whole world shut down should expect to defend that guidance to the whole world. 6 hours ago
- RT @DrPieterPeach: Fantastic twitter.com/j_g_allen/stat… https://t.co/d5V14qjMtp 12 hours ago
- RT @MelissaTweets: I had to see it to believe it. We’re living in two different worlds now. Do people living in blue areas realize what the… 22 hours ago
- RT @drajm: Govt expert Prof Weeramanthri says ‘Hotel Quarantine outbreak in WA attributed to AIRBORNE spread. Ventilation now a key risk… 1 day ago
- @FreeStateNH Society’s security is more than social security. Others: Social security is about being secure in s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago