Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Carnegie's 3 "In a Nutshell Fundamental Techniques in Handling People"
- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Chapter 1, Between Timid and Timbuktu
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- @GuyDealership Do the bidders at used car auctions have better visibility into future new car prices? Could they b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @brianlaungaoaeh We’ve all got a ⏹️ button! 1 day ago
- @KHays_Bluefield @BluefieldWater @OECD @UN_Water Does this make you the first US Secretary of Water? #policy #watertech 1 day ago
- @ChrisRamsey60 2 hours of interviewing? 2 hours of the first day? Good luck! 1 day ago
- @j_g_allen Do you have a favorite example of a ‘healthy’ building on campus? 1 day ago