You really should read The Goal, this guide is written to augment your reading, serve as a refresher, and to help highlight areas you might have missed. (Link to the best synopsis of The Goal.)
- Written by someone with an MBA.
- I’d worked in manufacturing before going back to school.
- The Theory of Constraints is designed to be used – which is why there are so many modern references in the summary.
- The book is a product of its time – it was written in the 1980s by a brilliant software developer who was frustrated by seeing the same problems at customer after customer – now ToC is widely used in many industries and applications.
- The Goal is to be able to use TOC well – and to do that, you must first have been exposed to it.
The number one way to learn The Goal and Theory of Constraints the fastest?
Take a lesson you learned in the book and apply it in a conversation tonight or tomorrow.
You must be logged in to post a comment.