Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Tag Archives: Jefferson
Reading and Listening to Revolutionary America
The American revolution is fascinating from a political, military, economic and social standpoint. I didn’t fully appreciate its importance until moving to Virginia for college. When reading, listening and learning about this time period, I look at things in three … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.