Alex Rogo isn’t perfect, but that doesn’t excuse Julie Rogo leaving her kids to wonder if they did something wrong when she leaves him to, “go find herself.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm: Ch 03 “The D-Day Analogy”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Carnegie 28.4.7: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 7 Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.- Give a Dog a Good Name