Christenssen’s great paper that describes the outputs of an organization as a function of its assets (people, equipment), systems and priorities. Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints addresses them all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Peloton Threaded Leveling Feet Use Size M10-1.5 Size Bolts - "How do I replace a lost Peloton leveling foot?"
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- The Goal - Chapter 13 - Herbie’s Famous Scout Hike
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations