Christenssen’s great paper that describes the outputs of an organization as a function of its assets (people, equipment), systems and priorities. Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints addresses them all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Carnegie's 3 "In a Nutshell Fundamental Techniques in Handling People"
- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Chapter 1, Between Timid and Timbuktu
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."