Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Carnegie's 3 "In a Nutshell Fundamental Techniques in Handling People"
- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Chapter 1, Between Timid and Timbuktu
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
Tag Archives: Marriage
Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Epilogue: Reunion with Stony
eatrice dies on Titan at age 74, Constant buries her and Chrono mourns her loss with a flock of Titanic bluebirds. Salo surprises Constant, who thought his repairs had not worked. Salo offers to take Chrono and Unk to Earth, Unk accepts. Unk is dropped off at a bus station in Indiana, where he dies. In Unk’s final visions – induced by Salo’s hypnosis – Stony Stephenson appears in a starship to reunite Unk with Beatrice in paradise. Continue reading