Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Tag Archives: Love
Goldratt’s Rules of Flow: Chapter 25 – “Lead Time is Getting Shorter”
Snap back to realityOh, there goes gravity – Eminem “Lose Yourself” Big moves in the plot! Marc gets a call for “Mr. Wilson” and accepts it, but it was really a call to his father and now Marc knows that … Continue reading
Posted in Goldratt's Rules of Flow Tagged Communication, First kiss, Goldratt, Industry, Innovation, leadership, Love, Succession Planning, The Goal, Theory of Constraints Comments Off on Goldratt’s Rules of Flow: Chapter 25 – “Lead Time is Getting Shorter”
Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Epilogue: Reunion with Stony
eatrice dies on Titan at age 74, Constant buries her and Chrono mourns her loss with a flock of Titanic bluebirds. Salo surprises Constant, who thought his repairs had not worked. Salo offers to take Chrono and Unk to Earth, Unk accepts. Unk is dropped off at a bus station in Indiana, where he dies. In Unk’s final visions – induced by Salo’s hypnosis – Stony Stephenson appears in a starship to reunite Unk with Beatrice in paradise. Continue reading
Posted in Books, Vonnegut Tagged Death, Hypnosis, Love, Marriage, Meaning of Life, Philosophy, Space Race, True love Comments Off on Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Epilogue: Reunion with Stony
You must be logged in to post a comment.