Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Category Archives: Manufacturing, Supply Chain
Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
Baby Formula Shortage Could Persist Until July: FDA Commissioner (ZeroHedge) May 27, 2022 Abbott said the plant is due to resume production on June 4, but previously noted it would take six to eight weeks for the products to arrive … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Tagged Theory of Constraints Comments Off on Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
Supply Chain in the News: January 19, 2022
Today’s US supply chain issues result from the combination of; (1) outsourcing of US manufacturing to lower cost parts of the world which then require shipping, and (2) the impact of different global strategies around the pandemic. Continue reading
Posted in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Tagged Container, Inflation, Shipping, Supply Chain Comments Off on Supply Chain in the News: January 19, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.