Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Goldratt's Major Concepts in The Goal: The Foundations of Theory of Constraints
Tag Archives: Asia
This book is stylistically similar Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People – but the topics could not be more different. Both authors provide advice – but Carnegie is persuading and cajoling, whereas Sun Tzu deals with situations when … Continue reading