Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 30 - Bucky Burnside's Helicopter
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: The Art of War
This is a short chapter. Tzu has established in the last chapter how war is to be framed, and now he discusses how war is to be waged. The goal is not to be in the battle long – the … Continue reading
This book is stylistically similar Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People – but the topics could not be more different. Both authors provide advice – but Carnegie is persuading and cajoling, whereas Sun Tzu deals with situations when … Continue reading