Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 3 - PRINCIPLE 3 Arouse in the other person an eager want - “He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way”
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- SeaBase Coral Reef Sailing - What is it? What do they actually do? What should I bring? How does sleeping work?
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm Ch 04: “Target the Point of Attack"
- Visit New England! 7 Day / 8 Night New England Trip Based out of Church Landing at Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, NH
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Stories in the News: March – April 2022
Tag Archives: Personnel Strategies
O’Shaughnessy’s The Men Who Lost America (21 hours) follows the Revolutionary War theme and contains two great personnel stories; the value of concentrating a team and managing a team’s utilization. The book is a series of biographies beginning with King George III … Continue reading