Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 2 - PRINCIPLE 2 Give honest and sincere appreciation - “The Big Secret of Dealing with People”
- Corona Virus, Public Health, Goldratt, Goals and Global Health
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Tag Archives: Recruiting
We’ve had good success in recruiting and building a talented team. As part of that our job descriptions became much clearer in some ways, and less clear in others. We’ve also observed that our best candidates and most successful hires … Continue reading
O’Shaughnessy’s The Men Who Lost America (21 hours) follows the Revolutionary War theme and contains two great personnel stories; the value of concentrating a team and managing a team’s utilization. The book is a series of biographies beginning with King George III … Continue reading
A very smart friend who runs his own management assessment firm is in the process of figuring out his next steps after a well earned sabbatical. He’s trying to address challenges that businesses have in recruiting and matching their needs … Continue reading