Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 2 - PRINCIPLE 2 Give honest and sincere appreciation - “The Big Secret of Dealing with People”
- Corona Virus, Public Health, Goldratt, Goals and Global Health
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Tag Archives: HR
We’ve had good success in recruiting and building a talented team. As part of that our job descriptions became much clearer in some ways, and less clear in others. We’ve also observed that our best candidates and most successful hires … Continue reading
In our management meetings the other week, we talked about what we want our teams to look like. Running our commercial organization, my ideal team needs to reflect the needs of the market and be able to help our customers … Continue reading
A very smart friend who runs his own management assessment firm is in the process of figuring out his next steps after a well earned sabbatical. He’s trying to address challenges that businesses have in recruiting and matching their needs … Continue reading