Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Carnegie 04.2.1: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 1 Become genuinely interested in other people - "Do This and You’ll Be Welcome Anywhere"
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Hiring
O’Shaughnessy’s The Men Who Lost America (21 hours) follows the Revolutionary War theme and contains two great personnel stories; the value of concentrating a team and managing a team’s utilization. The book is a series of biographies beginning with King George III … Continue reading
A very smart friend who runs his own management assessment firm is in the process of figuring out his next steps after a well earned sabbatical. He’s trying to address challenges that businesses have in recruiting and matching their needs … Continue reading