Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Carnegie 25.4.4: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 4 Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.- No One Likes to Take Orders
- Kurt Vonnegut's The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Summary and Review - The Very First Billionaire Space Race
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
Tag Archives: Positive
How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter 0a – Why was this book written?
This book bounces along with catchy stories and pacing – a page by page summary makes sharing Carnegie’s insights a delight. I smiled writing this and at the thought of the reader doing the same. Continue reading
Posted in Books, Business, Methods Tagged Carnegie, How to win friends and influence people, leadership, Life, Persuasion, Positive, Sales Comments Off on How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter 0a – Why was this book written?
You must be logged in to post a comment.