Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Medical PPE and Corona Virus: The Ideal and Improvisation
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Category Archives: Illiquid Alternative
In 2002, after joining a former customer in the electronics industry which had raised $30 million, we went through a CRM evaluation. The VP of Sales and VP of Engineering were at odds over the rate at which we were … Continue reading
On a recent episode of Tech News Today, host Tom Merritt spoke the words, “Privacy is going nowhere but down over the next few years.” He is the first person I’ve heard to pull together all of these themes and … Continue reading
The fees that LPs pay to venture capitalists will only change if a top-tier VC fund volunteers to give its investors a discount. We’ll never know what would have happened had Andreessen Horowitz taken a different tact with their donations … Continue reading
This document was originally composed as part of the Carolina Venture Fellows program in 2004. It was also used by Parish Capital in some of our early marketing materials. Introduction: The universe of emerging manager private equity fund-of-funds is both … Continue reading