Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 3 - PRINCIPLE 3 Arouse in the other person an eager want - “He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way”
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- SeaBase Coral Reef Sailing - What is it? What do they actually do? What should I bring? How does sleeping work?
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm Ch 04: “Target the Point of Attack"
- Visit New England! 7 Day / 8 Night New England Trip Based out of Church Landing at Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, NH
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Stories in the News: March – April 2022
Tag Archives: Constraints
Alex fixes his troubled plant with the help of his mentor, Jonah, who uses the Socratic method to explain a problem solving system. The method they use is the Theory of Constraints that was created by the author – Eliyahu … Continue reading
“Whenever people are not doing the obvious – it is my job to find the missing piece of the puzzle. Something is missing. What is it?” Continue reading
[The most effective review of Goldratt’s The Goal] [Video Review of Chapter 9] Chapter 9 returns us to the factory as Rogo tries to uncover what is going on in his plant. Highlights “Tell him absolutely not,” I say. Late … Continue reading
“They’re out there renting warehouses to store all the crap they’re buying so cost-effectively.” Continue reading