Top Posts & Pages
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
Tag Archives: Growth
If you’re new to product management, marketing, sales or leadership in an industrial B2B supply chain – this book is the best place to start. Key Concepts Product Life Cycle Moore’s first chapter introduces the key tenant of the book … Continue reading