Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Spoken Word Audio
Podcasting is a growing area of media which can provide real ad revenue to the producer and value to the listener. Unfortunately, the ‘find a new podcast’ screen on the major podcast / podcatcher apps are disappointingly identical. After hitting … Continue reading
I love podcasts and audio books. They’re an educational and entertaining way to fill background time – unless work is involved, then Bob Dylan is best. Getting that spoken word content in a repeatable, hassle-free way is another challenge. There … Continue reading