Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 3 - PRINCIPLE 3 Arouse in the other person an eager want - “He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way”
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- SeaBase Coral Reef Sailing - What is it? What do they actually do? What should I bring? How does sleeping work?
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm Ch 04: “Target the Point of Attack"
- Visit New England! 7 Day / 8 Night New England Trip Based out of Church Landing at Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, NH
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Stories in the News: March – April 2022
Tag Archives: Netcast
Podcasting is a growing area of media which can provide real ad revenue to the producer and value to the listener. Unfortunately, the ‘find a new podcast’ screen on the major podcast / podcatcher apps are disappointingly identical. After hitting … Continue reading
I’m at a truce with my podcast listening experience. I’m very grateful to the show hosts – if anything I feel like I have a connection and personal relationship with them far beyond what I experince with other media. However, … Continue reading
I love podcasts and audio books. They’re an educational and entertaining way to fill background time – unless work is involved, then Bob Dylan is best. Getting that spoken word content in a repeatable, hassle-free way is another challenge. There … Continue reading