Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 3 - PRINCIPLE 3 Arouse in the other person an eager want - “He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way”
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- SeaBase Coral Reef Sailing - What is it? What do they actually do? What should I bring? How does sleeping work?
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm Ch 04: “Target the Point of Attack"
- Visit New England! 7 Day / 8 Night New England Trip Based out of Church Landing at Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, NH
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Stories in the News: March – April 2022
Tag Archives: what not to do
How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 – PRINCIPLE 1 – “Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.”
(Read a Summary of the Whole Book)(Carnegie Video Short: Don’t Criticize or Complain) “If You Want to Gather Honey, Don’t Kick Over the Beehive” PRINCIPLE 1 Don’t criticize, condemn or complain. Criticizing does not work and often makes people perform … Continue reading