Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Category Archives: Vehicle
The history of aviation and aerospace is fascinating because the achievements were technically challenging and the impact on society has been so clear. Through the major phases of the industry’s growth ideas evolved across the globe, with the pioneers taking … Continue reading
There’s a coming inflection in how data and computational power are used in how we interact with vehicles. Google is focused on self-driving vehicles, Ford is betting big on connected vehicles and finding business models that improve the safety and … Continue reading