Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Google
Specialized software programs are unusual in the filtration industry – Excel and Minitab are used for data analysis, there are lots of .pdfs circulated with marketing materials and those are often originally crafted in PowerPoint, Word or other commonly used … Continue reading
A September article by Bloomberg coined the term ‘Cord-Never’ in line with those who are ‘Cord-Cutters’ and have surrendered their cable or satellite subscription services. The full economic impact of Peak Scenarios hit me while listening to an expert media … Continue reading
There’s a coming inflection in how data and computational power are used in how we interact with vehicles. Google is focused on self-driving vehicles, Ford is betting big on connected vehicles and finding business models that improve the safety and … Continue reading