Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Forecasting
Nanosensors! Autonomous vehicles! [Yawn.] We’ve seen these before. Organs-on-chips? Optogenetics?!? Now this is interesting. The Davos-based World Economic forum released a list of 10 emerging technologies that made a tour of the press a few weeks ago. There is no … Continue reading
DTNS’s 2016 prediction show, #2657, was published on December 31, 2015 and along with the diverse group of hosts, there was a broad range of predictions in many areas. Virtual reality dominated from an air time standpoint. With multiple big … Continue reading
“And two years later, what come out? PlayStation 2.” – Ali G Some predictions are linear – like that made by Sasha Baron Cohen’s character Ali G above. Sitting in 1993 it might have been disruptive to predict Sony’s entrance … Continue reading
In losing my father-in-law, I was fortunate enough to receive his 2009 3-Series BMW. My first car was a 1957 Chevy 4-door 210, the second was a Chevy Blazer that I drove until President Obama gave me a deal on … Continue reading