Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
- COVID-19 Kills Senior Citizens: Mortality Reporting from New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Massachusetts
Tag Archives: Futurism
“And two years later, what come out? PlayStation 2.” – Ali G Some predictions are linear – like that made by Sasha Baron Cohen’s character Ali G above. Sitting in 1993 it might have been disruptive to predict Sony’s entrance … Continue reading
After listening to six years of tech prediction shows – it seemed only fair to add my own predictions based on industrial and slower moving technologies. I’m attempting to follow the rules as laid out by DTNS and the observations made … Continue reading