Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 17 - Dependency in the Plant
- Carnegie 21.3.12: How to Win Friends and Influence People -PRINCIPLE 12 Throw down a challenge.
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Tag Archives: Tech Forecasting
When new technologies arise there is a real desire to create a Disruptive Product(TM), to focus on the new and to avoid simply making a better version of the current market leader. Don’t fall into that trap. It is almost … Continue reading
After listening to six years of tech prediction shows – it seemed only fair to add my own predictions based on industrial and slower moving technologies. I’m attempting to follow the rules as laid out by DTNS and the observations made … Continue reading
Over six years of prediction shows, when the hosts were right, they were very right. When they were wrong, it was usually because they were too early or because of a surprise event in the area they were forecasting. Most … Continue reading
“Whoever checks to see if these are right?” – Tom Merritt, 2014 / DTNS 2396 End of year tech podcasts are full of tech forecasts for the coming year. Looking back at six years of podcasts involving DTNS host Tom Merritt, … Continue reading