Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
- COVID-19 Kills Senior Citizens: Mortality Reporting from New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Massachusetts
Tag Archives: DTNS
After listening to six years of tech prediction shows – it seemed only fair to add my own predictions based on industrial and slower moving technologies. I’m attempting to follow the rules as laid out by DTNS and the observations made … Continue reading
Over six years of prediction shows, when the hosts were right, they were very right. When they were wrong, it was usually because they were too early or because of a surprise event in the area they were forecasting. Most … Continue reading
“Whoever checks to see if these are right?” – Tom Merritt, 2014 / DTNS 2396 End of year tech podcasts are full of tech forecasts for the coming year. Looking back at six years of podcasts involving DTNS host Tom Merritt, … Continue reading