Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 17 - Dependency in the Plant
- Carnegie 21.3.12: How to Win Friends and Influence People -PRINCIPLE 12 Throw down a challenge.
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Tag Archives: 3D Printing
5 criteria for picking winning industrial technologies Continue reading
When new technologies arise there is a real desire to create a Disruptive Product(TM), to focus on the new and to avoid simply making a better version of the current market leader. Don’t fall into that trap. It is almost … Continue reading
Born between May 20 and June 20 – the astrological sign of Gemini, defined by the duality of the twins Castor and Pollux, lurks around every corner. While at UVA for undergraduate studies – this was captured in two different … Continue reading
Market research firm Photizo Group provided a recent CompuWorld article on the current state of consumer printers with the graph on the right which shows that 2010 is expected to be ‘Peak Printer’ with just over 16 million global units … Continue reading
I’m a skeptic on 3D printing. In talking with a good friend a few weeks ago, the challenge was made, “Okay, I get it that you’re a skeptic. If you were managing that business, what would you do?” Challenge accepted … Continue reading