Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Carnegie 04.2.1: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 1 Become genuinely interested in other people - "Do This and You’ll Be Welcome Anywhere"
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Process water
How much water is on Earth? How much beer? How much human blood? Continue reading
The New York Times recently covered the growing awareness of the pollution problems in China that have come with increased industrialization and growth. The December 2013 article focused on growing concerns about heavy metals, primarily cadmium, spreading into the food … Continue reading