Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Pollution
RO can create clean drinking water, but it concentrates PFAS. Carbon beds can capture PFAS, but it may be released later. Continue reading
The New York Times recently covered the growing awareness of the pollution problems in China that have come with increased industrialization and growth. The December 2013 article focused on growing concerns about heavy metals, primarily cadmium, spreading into the food … Continue reading
This June 21st article from the Economist, “Hazed and Confused; Smog over Singapore” covers the recent pollution challenges in Singapore. The pollution is caused from fires used to clear lands in neighboring Indonesia – the smoke crosses the sea, making … Continue reading