Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: RO
RO can create clean drinking water, but it concentrates PFAS. Carbon beds can capture PFAS, but it may be released later. Continue reading
On Friday, March 14, Korean industrial concern LG Chem announced they were purchasing NanoH2O, an RO membrane maker that took its first external funding at the peak of the CleanTech bubble in 2005 for $200 MM. Industrial technology has proven … Continue reading
As part of recent INDA RISE Conference, we were asked to pull together a presentation on industrial scale manufacturing of nanofiber (“NF”) membranes. As part of that presentation I wound up covering some observations on why it is tough to … Continue reading