Top Posts & Pages
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
Tag Archives: Membrane
On Friday, March 14, Korean industrial concern LG Chem announced they were purchasing NanoH2O, an RO membrane maker that took its first external funding at the peak of the CleanTech bubble in 2005 for $200 MM. Industrial technology has proven … Continue reading
The popular press has picked up on the publication of, Fabrication of zeolite–polymer composite nanofibers for removal of uremic toxins from kidney failure patients by a team out of WPI-MANA. Unfortunately, this article ties together many sensationalist components that are commonly … Continue reading
As part of recent INDA RISE Conference, we were asked to pull together a presentation on industrial scale manufacturing of nanofiber (“NF”) membranes. As part of that presentation I wound up covering some observations on why it is tough to … Continue reading