Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Carnegie's 3 "In a Nutshell Fundamental Techniques in Handling People"
- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review: Chapter 1, Between Timid and Timbuktu
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
Tag Archives: Nanofiber
Running numbers is crucial to understanding where you are with a new technology, especially if it is a physical product or tied to heavy industry. Even if you’ve only got three numbers in that initial .xls sheet, your ability to … Continue reading
The popular press has picked up on the publication of, Fabrication of zeolite–polymer composite nanofibers for removal of uremic toxins from kidney failure patients by a team out of WPI-MANA. Unfortunately, this article ties together many sensationalist components that are commonly … Continue reading
As part of recent INDA RISE Conference, we were asked to pull together a presentation on industrial scale manufacturing of nanofiber (“NF”) membranes. As part of that presentation I wound up covering some observations on why it is tough to … Continue reading