Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Nanofiber
Running numbers is crucial to understanding where you are with a new technology, especially if it is a physical product or tied to heavy industry. Even if you’ve only got three numbers in that initial .xls sheet, your ability to … Continue reading
The popular press has picked up on the publication of, Fabrication of zeolite–polymer composite nanofibers for removal of uremic toxins from kidney failure patients by a team out of WPI-MANA. Unfortunately, this article ties together many sensationalist components that are commonly … Continue reading
As part of recent INDA RISE Conference, we were asked to pull together a presentation on industrial scale manufacturing of nanofiber (“NF”) membranes. As part of that presentation I wound up covering some observations on why it is tough to … Continue reading