Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Tag Archives: Operations
A page by page review of the highlights of Chapter 2 of Goldratt’s classic, “The Goal” which introduces the Theory of Constraints. #toc Continue reading
Hardware is dead. Hardware is booming. Hardware is hard and no one should do it. Hardware is different. Hardware is the same. IoT, IIoT and additive manufacturing attract attention to heavy industry – where a thing is being produced and … Continue reading
The current business has experienced pleasant success despite a challenging market. We grew our ASP from $40,000 by nearly 20x, increased our industrial installation base by similar numbers and have figured out how to grow in a long sales cycle market. … Continue reading