Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Tag Archives: Critical chain project management
Goldratt’s Rules of Flow: Chapter 11 – “The Misconception About Starting Early”
[If you haven’t read the original version of The Goal – it’s a better book. Here’s a chapter-by-chapter video summary, and a <60 second summary too.] Pages 61 – 66 Isaac, Marc’s father, hears from a customer that the company’s … Continue reading
Goldratt’s Rules of Flow: Chapter 8 – “Bad Multitasking”
[If you haven’t read the original version of The Goal – it’s a better book. Here’s a chapter-by-chapter video summary, and a <60 second summary too.] [Click here for a 60 second video summary of the first 8 chapters of … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Goldratt's Rules of Flow Tagged Critical Chain, Critical chain project management, Goldratt, The Goal, Theory of Constraints, ToC Comments Off on Goldratt’s Rules of Flow: Chapter 8 – “Bad Multitasking”
Growth by Document
The current business has experienced pleasant success despite a challenging market. We grew our ASP from $40,000 by nearly 20x, increased our industrial installation base by similar numbers and have figured out how to grow in a long sales cycle market. … Continue reading
Posted in Industry, Marketing, Methods, Theory Tagged CCPM, Contracts, Critical Chain, Critical chain project management, Crossing the Chasm, Documentation, Goldratt, leadership, Management, Operations, Sales, Strategy, The Lean Startup, Theory of Constraints, ToC Comments Off on Growth by Document
You must be logged in to post a comment.