Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Tag Archives: Relationships
Trust: “We’re not following rules, but expect you to.”
There are many great political and social points in Catton’s histories of the American Civil War. In his 1961 book The Coming Fury, he discusses how Southern plantation authors were going to Union generals and asking to have their slaves returned. … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Disruption, History, Industry, Methods, Policy, Trust Tagged Civil War, Contracts, Fugitive Slave Act of 1850, Law, leadership, Legal, Relationships, Severability, Trust Comments Off on Trust: “We’re not following rules, but expect you to.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.