Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
Category Archives: Policy
Universities and faculty face accusations about improper relationships with China that will drive decoupling. Continue reading
There are many great political and social points in Catton’s histories of the American Civil War. In his 1961 book The Coming Fury, he discusses how Southern plantation authors were going to Union generals and asking to have their slaves returned. … Continue reading
Better batteries will definitely impact the automotive market, but there are a wide range of opinions as to how. The US Department of Energy estimated that nearly 1.2 million such vehicles were part of the American automotive fleet as of … Continue reading