Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Seven Red Lines (2): Technical Sales Meeting Mistakes
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
Tag Archives: Friendship
Carnegie’s work is masterpiece of self-help and persuasive writing. This book is short – and I highly recommend reading it directly if this summary and review piques your curiosity. His story telling and educational skills are so great that he … Continue reading