Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Medical PPE and Corona Virus: The Ideal and Improvisation
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortality Rates from California and the California Coronavirus COVID-19 Statewide Update
- @moorehn Treating different groups of people very differently is a personality red flag. Adults should be consis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @moorehn: And again, if you suspect this in a friendship, please know that telling your friend that the guy is "no good" will NOT work.… 4 hours ago
- @Khanoisseur In 1918 the 15k deaths represented ~0.3% of Australia’s population. A similar current rate in the US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @Rainmaker1973: «I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned» -- Richard Feynman https://… 4 hours ago
- @AliBHamed Most of those adventuresome ‘life-building’ activities are easier for VC Twitter and their kids to acces… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago