Top Posts & Pages
- Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Page by Page, Chapter by Chapter Review
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”
- Carnegie 23.4.2: How to Win Friends and Influence People - How to Criticize—and Not Be Hated for It - PRINCIPLE 2 Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
Tag Archives: Texas
World of Bluegrass Should be Raleigh and Durham’s SXSW
Posted on March 10, 2014 by flybrand1976
Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill have always had a bit of inferiority complex about our place in the tech world. Texas’s booming economy and a greater number of early stage investors has helped Austin pass us as a region when … Continue reading →
Posted in Industry, Innovation, Textile | Tagged Austin, Bluegrass, Chapel Hill, Durham, Innovation, North Carolina, Parties, Party, Raleigh, RTP, Social, SXSW, technology, Texas, Twitter | Comments Off on World of Bluegrass Should be Raleigh and Durham’s SXSW
You must be logged in to post a comment.